Thanks for reading.

This blog is dead. Thanks for reading. Find me at www.brockradke.com.

10.02.2009

benedictactular.

If you're thinking about where your weekend breakfast out should be, take a look at these bad boys. The one on top is the "standard" eggs benedict at Hash House A Go Go, with bacon, spinach, tomato and red pepper cream, piled on top of fresh, homemade biscuits instead of that weak-ass English muffin. And that one underneath is even more serious: It's a bennie, too, only the eggs are scrambled, mounted on a pounded-flat, crispy-fried half pound of pork loin, which is on top of those biscuits, tomato and spinach. It's all covered with a super-rich, slightly sweet cream sauce that'll make you forget you ever had hollandaise. The benedict options are the best thing on the Hash House menu, in my opinion, and one of the only occasions when taste makes up for ridiculously huge portions. What I'm saying is, that sauce is so good, I ate that entire plate-sized pork loin. It took me all day, but I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment